Hollygirt School’s main entrance is situated on Elm Avenue, which is a pedestrian walkway. It links Cranmer Street to Huntingdon Street (off Mansfield Road).
All visitors are required to find parking on nearby roads. Hollygirt School does not have a car park. There is limited free parking (2 hours only) on Cranmer Street (NG3 4HP). Meter parking is available on Mapperley Road (NG3 5NF) and Villa Road (NG3 4GG).
Approaching from the North (A60):
- Travel along the A60 towards the City Centre. The Forest Recreational Ground will be on your right.
- At the top of the hill, you will see a cemetery on your right and a church on your left. Turn left here at the traffic lights onto Mapperley Road. Meter parking is available on this road.
- If you are heading for Cranmer Street, take the first right off Mapperley Road. Limited free parking (2 hours) is available on this road.
- If you are heading for Villa Road, take the first right off Cranmer Street. Meter parking is available on this road.
- Once parked, * walk along Cranmer Street with Villa Road on your right until you see some black railings on either side of the road. Turn right onto Elm Avenue.
- Hollygirt Senior School and Reception is the second building on the left.
Approaching from the South (City Centre)
- With Victoria Centre on your left, turn right at the traffic lights onto Woodborough Road (B684).
- Take the third left onto Cranmer Street. Limited free parking (2 hours) is available on this road.
- The first left off Cranmer Street, St Ann’s Hill Road, is permit holder parking only. Take the second left off Cranmer Street onto Villa Road. Meter parking is available on this road.
- If you are heading for Mapperley Road continue on Cranmer Street until you reach the end of the road. Turn right onto Mapperley Road. Meter parking is available on this road.
- Once parked, * follow as above.
Victoria Centre Bus Station is a 10 minute walk away. Numerous buses stop close to Hollygirt School on Mapperley Road and Woodborough Road.
The nearest tram stop is at Nottingham High School at the top of Waverley Street.
Nottingham Railway Station is approximately 10 minutes by taxi.
All visitors are requested to report to the Senior School Reception on arrival.