We have started a new reward system to thank parents for the prospective families they recommend to the school.
As a current parent, all you have to do is hand a Reward Card to your recommended family. They will then be asked by the Registrar to bring this along to their first visit to Hollygirt. The prospective family must not have had any previous connection with the school with this being their first contact.
When a recommended prospective pupil joins the school and their first term’s fees have been paid, a £50 John Lewis voucher will be awarded to both families. There is no limit to the number of Reward Cards given out by a current parent. Full Terms and Conditions are below.
When a new family joins the school cards will be issued. If you require more at any point in the future, please contact Lucy Wilkins who will gladly supply more.
We look forward to the success of our Reward Card and to encouraging more families to come and take a look as to whether Hollygirt might be the right school for their children.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Reward Card must be presented on the prospective family’s first visit to the school.
2. Any recommended family must not have had previous contact with the school or details already on our database.
3. A £50 John Lewis voucher will be sent to both the current pupil’s family/member of staff and the new pupil’s family, once the pupil has been accepted at Hollygirt and their first term’s fees have been paid.
4. Each prospective family can only present one card.
5. There is no limit to the number of Reward Cards which can be offered by a current family or member of staff.
6. Please request more Reward Cards from Lucy Wilkins if required.
7. Valid until 31st July 2017